Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 53 - Brazil

Tuesday- So my stomach started hurting again so I went back to the Dr. He had me take some antiparasite medicine and he ordered for me to get an ultrasound done.
Wednesday- So we went early in the morning to get my ultasound done and they didn't find really anything but they did find a kidney stone.....I'm not sure if its the same one from before or not.....but its a bit bigger than the other one was. But next week I have to go back to the Dr. and show him my results from the ultrasound and we'll see what happens....
Thursday- We had a district meeting today and we played this game called amigo da onça...it's like secret santa but you get like bad gifts.....hehe. Well the Elder I choose started his misison before me but I will be going home first so I got him an airplane haha, Sister Whipple got an elder a clock of the soccer team that is his team's rival, and Sister Frietas got an Elder that is always sleeping so she bought him a pillow and I helped draw pictures of him sleeping, eating and sleeping, and reading Jesus, the Christ and sleeping (he has been trying to finish that book for 2 yrs....) on the pillow. :) Then I got an elder that isn't really creative.....so he gave me a toothbrush.....and Sister Freitas got a broken zipper tie.....but Sister Whipple got the most creative gift ever!!! She got a baby chick. Yeah....crazy right!!! So we have had a baby chick living under our kitchen sink for a few days now......we have a member to give it to but she lives kind of far away so we haven't had time to get it to her. But the chicks name is Joana. She's cute.
Friday- We went on splits today with a young woman named Fernanda. Her sister is serving a mission in São Paulo. So she went with me and we tried to do contacts but man was no one home!!! But we managed to find some people!! Then we went back to the church and found the other sisters and we went and taught an English class at the church for a member and her nonmember husband because they can't come on Saturdays!! It was cool. :) But man have I forgotten English!!! :(

Saturday- We taught another English class today for everyone else and then we went to stake conference. :)
Sunday- We had stake conference again. Then afterwards President Reber gave me a blessing and then he took us home and we went to lunch then after lunch we went to visit with Ana and after that we had a ward council meeting and then after that we went home and made tacos!! Then we got the transfer call.... I will be staying here with Sister Freitas and Sister Whipple will be going to a city called Lucas do Rio Verde it is here in Mato Grosso but its about 4-5 hours away. :( I'm really going to miss her!!!
--
Sister Emma Marion
 
 

Sister Marion & Sister Freitas

Sister Whipple & Sister Marion: at the Lan House
(5/5/14- Last pic together as companions!)

Beautiful Brasil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment